Home • Business • Manufacturing • Healthcare
Peace of Mind With Your Certificate of Disinfection
What We Do
- Surface Contaminant Testing
- Infection Control Consultation & Training
- Facility Air & Surface Sanitizing & Disinfecting
- Microbiology Testing
- Legionella Testing
- Microbiology Water Testing
- Regulated Pest Control
- Biohazard Removal & Decontamination
- Preventative and Emergency ICRA Compliant Infection Control & Mitigation
- Foodborne Infection Prevention Facility Sanitation & Industrial Cleaning
- Biohazard Removal & Decontamination
How Our Disinfection Service is Different from a Regular Cleaning Company
A few points to consider why a periodic disinfection can be beneficial to add to your general cleaning regimen:
- Cleaning companies have a difficult job to do and most do their job very well; in-fact, we partner with multiple cleaning companies to provide this service to their clients! Disinfection is a unique function that requires special tools, materials, training and preparation.
- Much like healthcare professionals, we target specific pathogens or the most likely causes of illness you may face in your specific facility vs. a goal of general cleaning.
- The materials we use are EPA Registered for Hospital Level, Broad Spectrum disinfection -these are legal EPA terms with required testing standards and protocols that must be met and maintained to legally use the terms!
- We have carefully selected products registered with the EPA for demonstrated efficacy using designated testing protocols against specific pathogens possible to be encountered in the facilities we service including:
– Hep B
– Hep C
– Covid-19– Many other bacteria, viruses, fungi and even some spores
– If you have a specific pathogen you are concerned about let us know and we can research it
- Cleaning companies have no method of logging or traceability of chemical used, concentrations, quantities, dates, etc.
- General cleaning staff are notorious for cross contamination of potentially infected to clean surfaces by improper techniques and staff not specifically trained in infection control protocols
- We have one focus when we are there, allowing us to have “fresh eyes” and target the high contact surfaces and known transmission routes, without being overwhelmed or distracted by the general cleaning duties
- Disinfectants all have very precise instructions for correct application, which if not done according to the manufacturer’s legal label can cause harm to humans, animals or equipment, and/or failure to destroy the pathogens. These include:
- Mixing concentrations – often different dilution ratios for different surfaces or pathogens
- Required wet contact times and the various application techniques necessary to ensure it is achieved
- Types of surfaces being treated
- Organisms being targeted
- Application methods and tools
Read the ISSA Clean Standard For Schools
Another Happy Client
I work at an Aerospace company with over 100 employees that is considered an essential business. Our employees’ health and safety is our #1 priority. We reached out to Allguard Infection Control and they delivered! They also met our short timing request. They are very knowledgeable, thorough, and detail oriented. We are very pleased with their service and highly recommend them.ngs.
And Over 25 years of Infection Control and Disinfection Experience.
Get a Free Analysis
We start with thorough inspection & analysis of your facility, identifying all infectious and contaminated areas, test results are obtainable within 24 hours
Get a Quote
After we receive your test results we provide you with a detailed quote and plan of action
Decontamination Treatments Begin
We can start treatments on the same day you receive your test results, our turn around is quick, your facility will be disinfected and safe to use in record time
Confirmed & Dependable Results
- Use of Only EPA Approved Product
- 99.99% Pathogen Kill Rates
- Validated Results
A Message From Our Owner
Thank you for considering Allguard Infection Control, I’m James Elson and I have 25 years of experience in Infection Control, Disinfection and Infectious Waste. I developed an industry-changing suite of Blood-borne Pathogen training products and services to help Doctors, Dentists, Veterinarians, Nurses and their Patients. Ensuring safe treatment, reducing the risk of infection and cross contamination and complying with emergent rules and regulations.
California lead the globe in implementing tough, science-based protocols and training regulation, and I led the industry in implementing effective service to assist practitioners to get into and remain in compliance, while helping to ensure healthy treatment outcomes. After nearly 20 years working in progressively senior roles with the international leader in healthcare services Stericycle, Inc., including 15+ years developing and implementing complete Infection Control and Disinfection programs internationally in the United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, and South Korea to name a few.
With the emergence of SARS, MERS and lately Covid19 (Wuhan Disease) there is a much broader need for infection control and disinfection services than just healthcare. I brought this much needed expertise to Allguard in 2017 to expand the licensed, regulated public safety services already being provided to include directly providing infection control and disinfection services for doctors, dentists, veterinarians, but also now public gathering halls, event spaces, hotels, gyms, theaters, public transportation, etc. I learned what it means to serve in the US Navy during Desert Storm, and I remain on the front lines of public safety even to this day. Thank you for considering us and I hope to speak with you soon.